Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tweezerman Sole mates

Keeping your feet smooth is a must for the hot days and nights. Upon my recent visit of Ici Paris, I noticed that they are selling Tweezerman Sole Mates - an expert tool for pedicure. It costs 25 EUR but I was lucky, I got it in New York for 10 USD, bless the sales :-).

The box contains two magnetic tools, which is perfect for storage and travel. One is a stainless steel micro-file (to remove colluses and rough skin) and the other is nickel finishing file (to buff skin). I am happy to report that the finishing file(white) works perfectly well and it is indeed very effective buffing the skin. However, I am not that crazy about the steel micro-file with a "no mess" compartment. Maybe it is because my skin on the feet is really rough, but it does not seem to be working for me.

I have to say that I do not think it is worth 25 EUR, so if you can get it cheaper, super, if not, any other "no brand" file will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment