Saturday, June 25, 2011

Rival de loop Terra Powder in 01 natural sun

Rossmann, a drugstore in Germany, offers its own brand of cosmetics and skin care, Rival de loop. It is very low priced and it features many of the products that the "traditional" cosmetics houses (L'Oreal) neglect.
Enter the matte bronzing powder (the only other brand to have a matte bronzer is Catrice), 2,99 EUR, 9,5 g. The packaging looks cheap, but then, you can not expect a lot for 3 EUR. You do get a little mirror and a pouch, though.
The product is not extremely well pigmented, but I like to think of it as an advantage, if you like to build up the colour, because you could use this as a contouring powder. I dust it on my cheek bones to get that sun kissed look, because I never sunbathe and I always use SPF 50 on my face, so it is nice to get some colour :-). You get what you pay for in this case, but I am happy I got it (saves me time for finding a good contouring shade).

No comments:

Post a Comment