Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Naked 3 palette

It is very likely that I am among the last people on the planet to fall under the spell of the Naked 3 palette, but let me tell you straight away, to me, it is the most beautiful of the three Naked palettes, with the lovely rose-gold shades that you can wear every day and never get bored of it. I love all three, but at the moment, my preferences are 3, 1, 2. What's yours ?;-)
I bought mine in Italy, Sephora, for some 50 EUR.

You get a nice double-ended brush and 4 samples of Urban Decay eyeshadow primers. And let the great Wayne do the talking:

4 comments:

  1. Oww this palette is so amazing! Unfortunately there are ni sephora stores in Holland, and I don't like ordering makeup online... I've got naked 1 and I'm just so obessed with it, I have to have 2 and 3 as well! Nice post xx

    Mymakeupmemoire.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and lovely blog.I like your blog.Please follow me if you are interested in following each other's blog and I will follow you back.Have a nice day.Love you.Thanks
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/04/top-online-shopping-sites-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and lovely blog.I like your blog.Please follow me if you are interested in following each other's blog and I will follow you back.Have a nice day.Love you.Thanks
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/04/top-online-shopping-sites-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and lovely blog. I like your blog. Please follow me if you are interested in following each other's blog and I will follow you back
    Very nice Fashion Amazing post, I like photos visit here my blog post and Leave your comment here

    Thanks for comment my post on my blog!
    I'm following your nice blog. Can you follow mine? Thanks

    Packers and Movers Bangalore
    http://plponline.in/packers-and-movers-bangalore.html

    ReplyDelete