Monday, May 2, 2011

My favourite beauty and style magazines

This is a question of personal preference, but I find German InStyle magazine a great source of styling and beauty ideas - together with Joy magazine, they are the core of my beauty reading world.
Fashion aside (absolutely adore their foto-shooting presenting the craze), German InStyle always features an enjoyable and easily readable explanation about the latest trends and inventions in the cosmetics industry. I find their articles about whatever procedure or innovation really funny - like the latest one on Intimrasur :}.
I discovered recently the InStyle Beauty edition - pure heaven, high concentration of beauty stuff - think everything from pedicure to plastic surgery :).

What I like the most of Joy is their makeup section, with an almost step by step tutorial how to achieve a certain look. I always tear them out and store them for those long winter evenings...

No comments:

Post a Comment