Sunday, October 2, 2011

Essence blush brush

It was the hot pink colour of the fibers that made me buy this brush, plus I did not own a slanted flat blush brush - but then, any excuse is good enough for me to get something new :-), it costs 1,99 EUR. The fibers are obviously synthetic and rather stiff (but flexible enough) and I find that they do not pick up the powder blush too much (I used Catrice multi colour blush), not a lot at all, actually. Which might be a good thing, especially if you tend to place too much blush on your cheeks.

The slanted flat head makes the application fast - a one-sweep-motion and you are done. That means that blending your blush will not be so easy as the fibers glide on the skin without really working the product into the makeup. So I still prefer my Essence of beauty blush brush (of the travel kit) and Sigma blush brush and I do not see that changing any time soon. 'Nuff said! (still very cute colour, though)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment