Thursday, November 3, 2011

Maybelline SuperStay 24H Concealer

Concealers are mega important in your makeup routine, I believe that even if you skip anything else, the one thing you can do to look instantly better, refreshed and well-rested is to apply a good concealer. Now, I expect a good concealer to actually really CONCEAL the dark circles under my eyes, to stay all day, not to settle into the fine lines (OK, wrinkles)...I just want it all :-). I love my Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer and it is still my number one, however, I got curious about Maybelline SuperStay 24 H Concealer so I decided to buy it. It costs 9 EUR at Kruidvat, 7,5 ml, my shade is 2 light.
Pros: really strong pigmentation and you only need a tiny bit to conceal large areas, no smell, stays put all day, does not settle into the lines, price.
Cons: it dries quickly on the skin so you need to work quickly and you can definitely put too much on, no SPF
I still absolutely recommend it if you do not want to fork out 20 EUR for Estee Lauder Concealer!

No comments:

Post a Comment