Wednesday, February 8, 2012

John Frieda Sheer Blond Go Blonder spray and shampoo

My new favourites! I listen to my favourite gurus (give it up for Wayne) on YouTube and all the blonds are in love with John Frieda Go Blonder spray, I got mine (100 ml) at Di, with the shampoo (250 ml), 9 EUR each. It works, you use the spray after you have washed your hair, apply it either to your roots and comb it through or whichever section of your hair that you wish to be blonder. Followed by hot air from your hair dryer and/or your hair straightener activates the peroxide in the product. I used it 3 times to far and my 1 cm roots are virtually invisible. And the shampoo itself...very creamy in texture, I do not even need it a lot, smells amazing and it volumizes my hair - without even promising that on the bottle, love love love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment