Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sigma synthetic kabuki kit

A most fantastic St. Valentine day EVER and some very quick pics:-) My dream brushes came through the post yesterday and I picked they up today and we are in love ever since :-) The kit contains 4 long-handle kabuki brushes, for high definition makeup application - flat kabuki F80, round kabuki F82, angled kabuki F84 and tapered kabuki F86. I knew they were fantastic based on raving review all over YouTube, but I was a bit hesitant to order them via the Sigma site, as the shipment is expensive and it takes a long time.
Luckily, http://www.beautybyelke.be/ sells these super soft and unbelievably dense brushes and I made the decision one day to finally get them. They cost 65 EUR + shipment cca 5 EUR. I also got a free blending brush (not pictured). Excellent service by Elke, who replied quickly to my e-mails, I absolutely recommed ordering via this site (my eyes are on Sleek makeup, Z-palette, false lashes and WetnWild....)

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice purchase, congrats! I've been eyeing the Make Me sets for months now

    ReplyDelete