Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Eyeliner brushes

Once you see the difference the eyeliner makes, you will never go back to a simple eye makeup, or at least that is what happened to me :-). So here are my eyeliner brushes:
  1. Essence brush, it came together with gel eyeliner, a super little brush that I use a lot
  2. L'Oreal HIP, again it was packed together with the gel eyeliner, but definitely NOT my favourite brush.
  3. Yet another freebie, Maybelline brush that I highly recommend
  4. HEMA angled brush, perfect for eyeshadow eyeliner, I also use it to set my gel eyeliner
  5. Hm, a no name brush actually meant for nails, but it works also for eyeliners, not too well though
  6. Sigma eyeliner brush, it is pretty thick and if you have big eyes, it will be perfect for you
  7. Sigma angled eyeliner brush, a fantastic brush that I also frequently use
  8. AND THE WINNER IIIIIIIIIS: Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush, it makes applying the gel    eyeliner an absolute piece of cake :-) Good news, I saw bent eyeliner brushes at Inno Galeria!

No comments:

Post a Comment