Monday, May 16, 2011

How to remove blackheads

If you have an oily complexion, it is very likely that you suffer from blackheads. While you can remove them with special pore strips, such as those sold by Nivea, or you can also check out these three videos for more and cheaper ideas!

First off, we have mellowreviews demonstrating the effects of an egg white mask combined with a toilet paper (I know!). This is definitely something that I am going to try myself very soon.
The second video is by Michelle Phan. While I am a huge fan of hers, I have not heard many raving reviews of the self-made pore strips, apparently it does not work that well when you try it yourself, but once I collect  the necessary ingregients (unflavoured gelatine and milk), I might give this a go, too.


The last video is a little bit controversial...to say the least! The surprise active ingredients is a non-toxic school glue...I can imagine a lot of people having conflicting ideas as to whether this is safe or not, but I put it here anyway for your consideration :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment