Saturday, June 4, 2011

Neutrogena Visibly clear SOS cleansing cure

This products promises a visibly clearer skin just in 7 days, presumably removing your blackheads in three different ways: as a cleaning gel, as peeling or as a mask.


• as a washing gel, it cleanses the pores without drying the skin and prevents blackheads
• as peeling, it removes excess skin cells, prevents pore clogging and helps to eliminate existing blackheads
• acts as a mask deep into the skin to remove impurities and mattify the skin
 
Now that I have read (see previous post on Paula Begoun) so much about how blackheads are created and that it is virtually impossible to get rid of them thoroughly, I at least do not have unrealistic expectations as to what this can do for my skin.
It contains salicylic acid, so I am doing some exfoliation here :-). Texture is grainy and rather harsh to the skin, so unless you have a thick oily complexion, don't even consider it. I am, however, happy how it removes my makeup (and Revlon's ColourStay is famously difficult to take off...).

I bought this in Aachen a while ago, I think it was 6 EUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment