Sunday, September 8, 2013

Caudalie peeling and travel kit

Caudalie peeling is simply the best gommage I have ever tried and as such, I did not hesitate to repurchase it again (in a pharmacy in Nice, for some reason they sold everything about 30 % cheaper, Nice CAP 3000, I paid 15 EUR, normal price around 20 EUR).

Also, I wanted to try more Caudalie products (I had divine peeling, and it was just that DIVINE, the smell is amazing), so I got a travel kit with micelar water, moisturizer, divine oil and a shower gel. I love all of them, but perhaps the divine oil stands out (for my sun damaged hair). I am now very keen on expanding my experience with Caudalie and possibly even go to Bordeaux, where the beauty grows (founded by Mathilde Thomas). What a fantastic way to combine the hobbies ;-).

You can buy Caudalie product in all pharmacies, in IU shops or online via Online pharma box. 

2 comments:

  1. Caudalie peeling is simply the best gommage I have ever tried and as such, I did not hesitate to repurchase it again (in a pharmacy in Nice, for some reason they sold everything about 30 % cheaper, Nice CAP 3000, I paid 15 EUR, normal price around 20 EUR). custom tailoring services , stitching unit , best online tailor , sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come and see and read such blogs. Right now I was looking for help with assignments uk service and some more sites and so I saw your blog. And I really liked the Caudalie peeling and travel kit is about and thank you so much for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete