Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Balm cosmetics at Di

What a huge surprise today! I can't quite phantom how it happened, but Di drugstore in Woluwe Shopping Center has put on display the Balm cosmetics stand (I always wanted to try Meet Matte Nude and Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter...). Which is lovely, but I don't see many girls spending 39 EUR on a palette in a drugstore, as the Balm is definitely higher end cosmetics, confortably being the most expensive brand in Di. Anyway, I love the fact that now it is readily available up for grabs ;-)

2 comments:

  1. how cool!!! thank you for share dear!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge surprise today! I can't quite phantom how it happened, but Di drugstore in Woluwe Shopping Center has put on display the Balm cosmetics stand (I always wanted to try Meet Matte Nude and Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter...). shawls online , pashmina shawls online , silk shawls online , shawls online , black shawl , white shawl , shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl

    ReplyDelete