Monday, February 14, 2011

L'Oreal renewal lash serum review

Who does not want full, thick and long lashes? If Mother Nature has been a step-mother to you in this respect, you might have looked for ways how to achieve that Bambi look. With my lashes being short, straight and blond, I immedially jumped for joy when I bought L'Oreal's renewal lash serum.


It costs 15 EUR. L'Oreal Paris describes the product in the following way:
Give lashes a nourishing boost every day with L’Oréal Paris’s 1st Renewal Lash Serum.
An intensive formula enriched with Arginine and Centella. Lashes feel fortified and look renewed. 
How to Use
1) Use rounded tip to treat the lash line
2) Sweep the curved brush from lash root to tip

By day, apply under your mascara.
By night, remove mascara and apply to bare lashes. 
 
I have been using it almost every night before I went to sleep, after I took off the makeup, for about a year now. I have not noticed any improvement in my lashes, to be honest. I would not go as far as saying it is a complete waste of money, but I will not be caught dead buying it again :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment