Sunday, April 24, 2011

Urban Decay NAKED PALETTE

A huge surprise on Good Friday! I was sitting on the plane from Brussels to Bratislava (Ryanair) and I did not even check their offer (why would I...), when the air stewardess passed me by with a trolley, loaded with the ONE and ONLY, the BEAUTIFUL, the FANTASTIC, the ORIGINAL, the LEGENDARY NAKED PALETTE!!! I could not believe my luck! When I was trying to buy it in January in New York, all Sephora shops said the same thing - hopelessly sold out...so, of course I bought it, it cost 35 EUR. Ryanair has updated their sky shopping also with L'Oreal Studio Secrets smoothing resurfacing primer, 2x15 ml for 15 EUR, if I remember correctly...wow to Ryanair!
 
I know there have been volumes and volumes written about this object of desire for so many beauty addicts, but...It contains 12 shades (matte, shimmer, satin and sparkle), a cruelty free brush, and of course yet another legendary Urban Decay product - Eyeshadow primer potion (3,7 ml)- heaven!  :-)
I still have not tried it, so far I have been just admiring it (I have been longing for it for such a long time!), it is absolutely perfectly packed, so elegant...People on the plane thought I was buying a box of chocolate :-)
Shades: virgin, sin, naked, sidecar, buck, half baked, smog, darkhorse, toasted, hustle, creep, gunmetal


2 comments:

  1. I am really in love with Urban Decay Naked Palette! One of the best makeup products ever, don't you think?
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Catanya!
    It absolutely is :), I was ecstatic when I finally saw it :) Their primer potion is pure magic as well :)
    bibi

    ReplyDelete