Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Essence You Rock! eyeshadow base review

Essence has recently come up with the you rock! trend edition, which contains an eyeshadow palette, an eyeshadow base, refreshing spray, a pocket brush, a lipstain, and 5 nail polishes (01 cut off the beige, 02 love, peace and purple, 03 kings of mints, 04 let me in pink and 05 speed of light blue). The idea is to contend your every need during the summer open air festival season :-).
It is the eyeshadow base that made it to my review (thanks, Zuzka!).
The base makes your eyeshadow long-lasting and it intensifies its colour. It costs 1,99 EUR, 2,1 ml/0.07 fl.oz.
It has a really light, almost airy composition, making it nicely blendable (almost without a trace) into your eyelid, leaving just a slight veil of golen shimmer. When I swatched it, I saw immediately what they meant with intensifying the colour, my Catrice CO3 spiced red just pop up beautifully! I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow base because it does its job really well in both field, longevity and colour enhancement and what is more, the price is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment