Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rimmel long-lasting lipstick 070 airy fairy

Having watched hundreads of YouTube makeup videos, I kept on hearing about a certain perfect shade of neutral pink that is suitable for everyone. I managed to buy it in January in New York, I think it was Walgreen's for cca 5 USD (4 gr). It is however also available around Brussels, just find your nearest Kruidvat.


Pros: the neutral pink, wearable colour that finishes any makeup, the colour intensity
Cons: sweet-plasticky smell, golden shimmer in the colour, lip-drying formula

Honestly, I do not see the reason behind all the hype around this lipstick, it is like your any other cheap lipstick...hence I would not repurchase it.

1 comment:

  1. I like this lip color!

    http://monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete