Saturday, May 28, 2011

Essence You Rock! lipstain

Lipstains and jumbo lip pencils have been on my radar for a couple of months now (who does not remember THAT Clinique commercial), but as I am not a lipstick/lipgloss person, I was waiting for cheaper options how to give these products a try. Enter Essence You Rock! lipstain in 01 Let me in rose, currently available in a limited edition (Kruidvat, cca 2 EUR).


Lipstains are perfect if you do not like to feel a layer of lipstick or lipgloss (with your hair constantly being caught in the gloss) but you still want to accentuate the colour of your lips and are looking for a long-lasting effect. It feels like you are applying a pen marker on your lips, if you asked me :-), but I do like the colour intensity and longevity of the product and how light it feels on the lips! I have not had any problem with my lips drying while using the lipstain, so that is good news! Definitely a new valuable addition to my office makeup kit :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment