Saturday, June 18, 2011

Catrice 030 Meet Me At Coral Island vs Essence 067 Just Shout!

Apparently, I am on the coral wave at the moment, so after a coral lipgloss and a lipstick, the most natural complement a coral nail polish. I knew Catrice had one called 030 Meet Me AT Coral Island (2,49 EUR, 10 ml, Kruidvat). However, once I saw it in real life I found it a bit too rosy to be really called coral. (the best coral colour for me is by Rimmel 430 Coralicious, 8 ml, cca 5 EUR, Kruidvat).
It is good to have friends and Zuzka found a super shade within Essence multi dimension XXXL shine range (67 just shout!, 8 ml, 1,75 EUR, Kruidvat). I love this one, it is a very vivid coral colour, it needs really only one layer (but I always put two anyway). It takes a short time to dry and it lasts up to 3-4 days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently wearing Meet Me at the Coral Island from Catrice, I wouldn't call this shade Coral but I'm quite liking it. My only gripe is that I would recommend a base coat before applying. I applied two coats and find it a bit uneven. Takes a while to dry too. Good review, was looking at Essence too but opted for Catrice. Essence next time :D

    ReplyDelete