Wednesday, June 15, 2011

p2 Perfect Face! Make Up Base - 020 correct me! review

The good performance of the 010 illuminate me! base made me quite curious about the other base by p2. (3,99 EUR, DM Germany, 30 ml).
 
 It is supposed to neutralize the redness and to give you a healthy glow (beware, tiny spectra-flex pigments are featured). They suggest that you can use it alone, I say you'd better not! The problem is that the base somehow leaves you with a wash of green colour, no matter how hard you try to blend it into your face (basically, it left my pores filled with green substance). Moreover, it is not very effective for blocking the excess shine, which is something I look for in a base. I would not repurchase this product and I am now left wondering what I am going to do with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment