Saturday, February 4, 2012

Revlon ColourStay Liquid Eye Pen

What a lovely surprise, I almost forgot that I bought this pen eyeliner last year in New York and even though I was pretty sure nothing can beat my beloved Catrice gel eyeliner, now I am happy to announce that yes, Revlon pen eyeliner is great, very easy to work with, it lasts all day, it has nice and strong pigmentation, and for the first time, I was able to do the flick how I like it (my eyes and small and hooded, not well-suited for a cat eye flick...), I absolutely recommend it. Now, the problem is that even though Inno sells Revlon, they do not have this pen on stock, so wherever you see one, grab one, typically airports or Germany...please do let me know if you happen to locate it somewhere nearby!
 
 
 
Do not despair if you can not find it, I saw that Maybelline are selling similar liquid pens, so they are worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment