Saturday, April 16, 2011

Revlon Colourstay makeup for combination/oily skin

So, some wishes come true and I finally bought Revlon Colourstay makeup for oily skin in 220 Natural Beige. (30 ml, 11,60 EUR at Inno Galeria - a special 20 % off deal, Easter sales). I have heard so much about it, both good (dupe for Estee Lauder Double Wear makeup) and bad (funky smell, really difficult to remove from both the brushes and the face), that I decided  to see for myself what I think about it. Plus, it is not every day that you see a foundation with SPF, thumbs up!


So far I can only report about the smell. It is there...like a fresh layer of paint...So, we will see, I will keep you posted.

Also, it is going to be rather interesting putting it on, with a missing pump...but I do not give up easily :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment