Friday, February 4, 2011

Alice in Wonderland - online shopping

I admit that one of my guilty pleasures is watching makeup videos on YouTube (Tiffany D, Panacea81, Michelle Phan, EmilyNoel83). Watching them makes me want to scrub my face clean and apply new style of makeup (smokey eyes! cat eyes! graphic eyes!) about 5 times a day!


I became curious about certain brands that I thought only existed in Wonderland (a.k.a. U.S.A.) - NYX, Sonia Kashuk, NYC Cosmetics, ELF, Sigma, Wet n Wild, Covergirl (surprisingly available at your local Delhaize), Sleek-makeup, Seche vite, China glaze, Essie… ).

It did not take me long before I found a website specialized in most of these brands and that delivered to Belgium quickly. They are based in the Netherlands and reply to your e-mails within 24 hours - http://www.boozyshop.nl/. I have already received my very first NYX Jumbo pencil (milk was sold out, so I got the one in cottage cheese), NYX skin eyeshadow base and my first Metal Mania Palette :-). LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment