Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Essence of beauty - travel kit - face

I bought this kit in New York in CVS for 9,90 $, but it is also available via eBay. It contains 6 brushes, which are supposed to be for your face and eye makeup - powder brush (I'd say, for emergency powder application), blush brush (cute, soft and very precise), eyeshadow brush (a bit too large for my liking, as I do not have plenty of eyelid space...but ideal for the all over lid colour), concealer brush (works well for primer), eyeliner brush (I use it for eyeshadow...), smudge brush (rare! and very handy). The only brush that has excessive shedding is the powder brush, the others are of a surprisingly high quality for such a cheap kit. I do not really use all the brushes for their "prescribed" purpose, but hey, feel free to be creative :-) This kit is super for a beginner or as a add-on to your travel collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment