In my opinion, there are three easy ways to look rested, sophisticated and "put together":
- Blush - for that fresh outdoorsy face
- Undereye concealer - an alpha and omega in beating the tired appearance
- Eyeliner - defines the eyes, deepens, intensifies your look, optically thickens and elongates the lashes
Eyeliners are available in many shapes and forms but they have different effects.
- Pencil eyeliners are easy to work with and chances are you are most familiar with this type. However they smudge quickly.
- Felt tip pen eyeliners are relatively easy to work with, because they offer a steady tip
- Liquid eyeliners - I find it really difficult to place them as close as possible to my lashline, my hand is shaking like crazy when I do that, so the result is...shaky. Moreover, they tend to "crack" during the day.
- Cake eyeliners - usually dark coloured powders pressed into a small pot, they are smudge-proof and the colour intensity is strong
- Gel eyeliners - are equally long lasting and colour intense as cake eyeliners, there are my favourites